Hall Sensor remanufacturing in exchange - all R 2-Valve BMW made since 1981
Hall Sensor remanufacturing - all R 2-Valve BMW made since 1981
Only within the EU
The hall sensor that has been installed since 1980 is of exceptional mechanical quality.
The reliability is still unsurpassed.
The mechanism is almost indestructible when no rust occurs. We have received an remanufactured hall sensors with over 400.000 km mileage.
We remanufacture the exchanged Hall Sensor within 1 working day with the following scope of services:
- Complete disassembly
- All Components checked and cleaned
- Damaged or worn components replaced
- A new Hall Effect Sensor is put in, complete with base plate, wiring and plug.
- Rotary seal and O-ring replaced
- Ignition timing is tested and adjusted
- We check the curve and final advance of every unit on our digital test bench!
- Reassembled ready for installation
- Modified for Twin Spark Ignitions at no additional cost. Just let us know in the checkout process.
Next day delivery!
Delivery of your repairable Hall sensor is required. If your delivered Hall sensor is not repairable, we will return it unprocessed and refund the value of the goods paid for.
The costs for the return shipment are to be paid by you and will be deducted from the refund.
By arrangement, we can also overhaul your Hall sensor at short notice.
You will then receive your overhauled Hall sensor back.
It is required that you send in your Hall Effect Sensor!
In the video you can see very clearly that the ignition timing requires a correction.
In some areas, the ignition is over 5 degrees too early.
For a spare replacement please see P/N: 142.66