Hall Effect Sensor for 4-V Boxer Models - Rectangular Plug incl. Hall Test Mini & TDC Locking Pin
Hall effect sensor for all 4-Valve Boxer Models made until 2006
Replacement for original P/N:
- 12 11 7 673 277
- 0 232 101 093 , 0 232 101 034
- A Q-TECH product in better quality than the original.
- Brand new hall effect sensor.
- High temperature resistant isolation
- High quality with 1000-times proven design
Version with Rectangular connector. There is some overlap between bike models using this one and the flat connector (BMW# 12 11 2 306 137).
If you are not sure which one you need, please enter your chassis number in the checkout process.
Caution: Adjust only with suitable Hall sensor testers. Under no circumstances connect test lamps.
- R22 R 1150 RT 00 (0419,0499) Caution, both plug versions are possible. Please check your bike before ordering!
- 59C1 R 850 C 99 (0421)
- R21A R 1150 Adventure 01(0441,0492)
- 59C2 R 1200 Montauk 03 (0309,0319)
- R28 R 1150 R 01 (0429,0439) Caution, both plug versions are possible. Please check your bike before ordering!
- K30 R 1200 CL (0442,0496)
- R28 R 1150 R Rockster (0308,0318)
- 59C3 R 1200 C Indep. 03 (0362,0391)
- 59C3 R 1200 C Indep. 00 (0405,0433)
- 259S R 1100 S 98 (0422,0432)
- 59C1 R 1200 C 03 (0329,0379)
- 59C1 R 1200 C 97 (0424,0434)
- R22 R 1150 RS 01 (0447,0498)
- R21 R 1150 GS 00 (0415,0495)
- R28 R 850 R 02 (0428) Caution, both plug versions are possible. Please check your bike before ordering!
- R22 R 850 RT 02 (0417) Caution, both plug versions are possible. Please check your bike before ordering!
Q-TECH Hall Test Mini:
Testing and setting device for a Hall sensor on BMW R1100 and others with 6 pin flat connector.
- The device is inserted in line between the hall sensor and the factory harness.
- The compact design includes LED that flashes exactly to the ignition timing.
- Power is supplied by the vehicles electrical system.
Q-TECH Top Dead Center Locking Pin
Critical for ignition timing, the custom made locking pin locks the fly wheel at Top Dead Center (TDC.)
New part with 3 years warranty.